Rock Your Pony
ROCK YOUR PONY PURCHASING GUIDE
CURRENT TURN AROUND TIME: 1 - 2 Weeks
*Discount Coupons do not apply*
When you submit your order for a Rock Your Pony our pony specialist will reach out to you within 48 hours to receive pictures.
SEND TWO OR MORE CURRENT PHOTOS OF YOUR HAIR:
- One side-view photo that shows all your hair from top to bottom
- One close-up photo of your hair roots that shows the color clearly
- Take photos indoors, in a well-lit room
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Have subject face sideways
- Take photo with the window at THE PHOTOGRAPHER’S back
- Do not use flash, filters or color effects
- Only send photos that represent your hair color in real life
Our RYP Color Match Specialist will provide you with a color recommendation based on how the hair appears in the photos sent to Rock Your Hair. Do not send multiple photos that depict different colors in each photo. The hair color should look the same in all photos sent. Rock Your Pony is not responsible for incorrect color matches due to inaccurate photos.
Bun Cap Size:
Measuring for your bun cap size is a very simple process. *Measure In Inches*
Our Rock Your Pony Specialist will help you through this process as well.
- Put athletes hair in a tight ballerina bun on top of their head, directly above the ear line.
- Utilize a fabric tape measure
- Place the start of tape measure directly on scalp at the base of the bun.
- Pull the tape measure directly UP & OVER the athletes bun to the other side at the base.
- The measurement you record from one side to the other will be your bun cap size
- Let our Rock Your Pony specialist know the bun measurement
- Small Tease: Tease will be below the top of a standard cheer bow.
- Medium Tease: Tease will come to the top of a standard cheer bow.
Large Tease: Tease will come higher then the top of a standard cheer bow.